Animal “cling rings” by Japanese artist Jiro Miura (“Count Blue”).
Photo source: vsemart.com
OH MY GOD YOU GUYS
Boheme - Mykonos, Greece
As charming and cosmopolitan as the island where it resides, Boheme Mykonos is a hip boutique hotel with 20 artfully designed suites, a trendy, open air Mediterranean restaurant, and an exquisite pool area with bar and fabulous sunset views. Complementing the building’s white & crisp Cycladic architecture, the bright, tastefully decorated rooms, with their funky Acapulco chairs, retro lighting and bold color accents, radiate character and bohemian luxury. Dazzling sea views and modern technology features such as LCD TV and iPod dock stations come as standard in all units, and some of them even feature soothing outdoor Jacuzzis and sprawling terraces furnished with plush sun loungers.
"Tid-Bits of Knowlege"
2007, age 15
Cruising through highschool filled with angst and contemplation, thinking everyone was a dumb-ass, I’d sit quietly at my desk and work on my second little book of ethics and humor by some of my favorite literary personalities, including Aesop, Oscar Wilde, Patrick Rothfuss, Sir Edmund Appleton and many others…
The book’s roughly 1 square inch, each page took about 45 minutes to 3 hours to complete. - This book also marks my discovery of the Micron Pen, given to me thoughtfully as a birthday gift by my friend Joan, a waitress who watched me scribble on the backs of placemats since I was a baby.
Jewish And Arab People Posing Together Online, ‘Refusing To Be Enemies’
In the midst of news about the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict, some people are posting photos online for an international social media campaign on Facebook and Twitter, with the hashtag, #JewsAndArabsRefuseToBeEnemies.
I needed this on my dash
This is beautiful
Giraffes riding boats in raincoats
—-Original folktronica CD and personalized song giveaway!—-
Alright, my physical copy CD’s are DONE! This is a free giveaway of a few copies of the album, which you can listen to right here:
First Prize: Free copy of The Arbor, digital download, and I will personally write you a song about whatever you want!
Second + Third Prize: Free copy of the physical album and digital download
Fourth + Fifth Prize: Free digital copy of The Arbor.
- You must reblog this post to enter the contest. You can reblog as many times as you want to enter multiple times.
- Likes are appreciated but do not count towards an entry.
- You do not have to be following me to enter!
- In order for the contest to take place, this post much reach at LEAST 250 notes (likes and reblogs) before the end date
- The contest will end the 14th of August, 2014. I will send a message to your ask on that date telling you if you’ve won. We can discuss details via tumblr ask! I will use a random number generator on the list of reblogs to see who won.
- If you post individual songs from the album or generally help me advertise like that, I will include a digital download of my first record, A Collection of Songs, 2006-2013 with your prize, regardless of what place you got!
- Lastly, I am very sorry for this, but I can only pay international shipping (I am from the U.S.) for the first prize winner. However, if you win second or third and would like a hard copy and are not from the US, you can still help me pay shipping and I will send you one!
Thanks guys! If you don’t wanna do the giveaway, but you want a copy of the album, just send me an ask for details!
I just don’t know what to say about this….
It’s really weird thought….