I just don’t know what to say about this….
It’s really weird thought….
I couldn’t make a whole book out of pumpkin, so I made these instead: From L-R Connect the Dots (remix by haley.aronow), Shatter (by Unusual Suspect), Universe.1 (remix by Kubi), Tint Stories 3 cover image (by wirrow), Falling Apart (by dt.nguyen), Hello Moon (by MiroKim), We Overlap (by fryclad), Tiny Stories back cover typeset and design (by The Made Shop)
Apologies for the quality; better images will be added to the ts3 collaboration once our house is reconnected to the internet and I’m not trying to do this over cellular. Also, they do all have stories on them too, unfortunately they just won’t come out in my photos :(
Hello, everyone! I’m happy to announce my album is officialy up for sale on iTunes! At only $5.99, you can have all 25 tracks! The money will be used towards paying for school as well as future music projects. It’s a lo-fi folk album, so it may not be your cup of tea, but you can check it out on Spotify if you just search for my name! Here’s the link to purchase it:
You can also google me and find me on Spotify, Amazon, and bandcamp (if you prefer to shop indie)
There will be three prizes for now.
- First prize will be a copy of my album, entirely handmade and home-recorded, signed and with a personal thank you note. Also included is a signed, framed inkjet print of my painting, “Maturation” with a frame stand. You can view all of these above!
- Second prize is a signed copy of the album and thank you note without the painting.
- Third prize is same as the second.
Here are the rules:
- The giveaway will not start until this post reaches at least 70 notes. At that limit, I will wait two weeks and announce the winners, which will be chosen via randomly generated numbers.
- You may reblog up to three times, but after that, reblogs will not count.
- Likes are very much appreciated, and I would love for you to follow my blog, but you don’t have to be following me to win!
- If it seems as though the post is dying and isn’t receiving enough notes, I may or may not continue the giveaway regardless.
- Unfortunately, right now I cannot afford to pay international shipping so I cannot ship internationally unless you are willing to help out with the shipping cost! I absolutely adore my international friends, so if you are international and would like a copy of the album and can’t afford it, I’ll be happy to give you a download if you send me an ask!
- After the 70 note limit, I will post a date to select the winner. Keep checking back for that! I will send an ask notifying the winners and if they don’t respond within 48 hours, I will select a replacement, so be on the look out after that date!
Thanks so much for the continued support! The album sales have been BEYOND beneficial to helping me pay for food and supplies at college, so I’m beyond grateful! If you have any questions or concerns, shoot me an ask!
Much love, friends! Thanks again!
On June 5, 2012, Hinode captured these stunning views of the transit of Venus — the last instance of this rare phenomenon until 2117. Hinode is a joint JAXA/NASA mission to study the connections of the sun’s surface magnetism, primarily in and around sunspots.
Image credit: JAXA/NASA/Lockheed Martin
Milky Way, Aurora Borealis and meteors over the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Iceland. Check out the high-res version, it’s amazing.
Credit: Greg Annandale